What is cement rendering?
Cement rendering is the application of a mixed layer of sand and cement to
- mud brick
The render is often textured, coloured, or painted after application.
Generally rendering is done on the exterior walls but there are chances that you find cement rendering featured on an interior wall too.
- Mix Mud provides rendering services which can be fine or coarse, textured or smooth, natural or coloured, pigmented or painted. It all depends on how you want your walls to look.
- We provide finishing to the wall depending on the tool such as trowels, sponges, or brushes.
- Apart from getting the mix right, the art in rendering is the appearance of the top coat.
- The finishing styles vary depending upon the style of our tradesmen. Different tradesmen will give you different textures and decorative effects.
How is the cement render for plastering and rendering services prepared?
Basically, a cement render comprises of 6 parts clean sharp fine sand, 1 part cement, and 1 part lime.
Lime helps the render by reducing the cracks when the render dries. Any general purpose cement can be used. Various additives can be added to the mixture to increase adhesion. Coarse sand is used in the base layer and finer sand in the top layer.
What is the use of home rendering in Sydney?
Look at the house and tell me which one will you choose to live.
It won’t take much time and I can guarantee one thing. Show this image to 10 people and all 10 will pick the second house.
The second house is minutely finished and rendered with cement which gives it a superior look.
That’s what our services of home rendering in Sydney can do to your house!
Availing our services of cement rendering in Sydney make the walls strong and durable and they are not sensitive to weather fluctuations. Cement rendering after a certain period of time can make the outer walls stronger. It can, in turn, enhance the resale value of the house.
Here are some more advantages of Mix Mud’s plastering and rendering services that are just irreplaceable.
- Cement is one of the coldest materials. When mixed with sand and applied to a wall, the temperature can become quite pleasing in the house.
- Cement also maintains the warmth inside the room when the temperature drops. Thus, our cement rendering services can ensure the warmth during winters and cool temperature during summers. It is one of the best benefits of cement rendering on the walls of the house.
- You can expect the finest quality of our cement rendering as we are committed to ensuring the best customer experience.
- We help in retaining a suitable temperature in your house. With the help of the cement rendering, you will save on your energy bills. You won’t have to heat your room as your neighbours will without the cement rendering.
- Mix Mud’s cement rendering services will make you proud of your house and we provide you with an opportunity to have the best home in your neighbourhood. It also keeps up the health of the building when it comes to maintenance.
- The finish matters a lot in external house rendering.
- Availing external house rendering services from Mix Mud helps to retain the colour for a longer period without any problem.
- Mix Mud’s cement rendering services ensure that the value of your property increases. And the best thing is that the cement rendering isn’t a costly affair.
How we get the job of house rendering in Sydney done?
Mix Mud aims to give our customers the recognition they deserve from start to finish.
- You contact Mix Mud with your requirements and ask for a quote date.
- You meet up to discuss the quote and the project details.
- You receive a quote from Mix Mud.
- After accepting the quote Mix Mud requires a date from you to start the project.
- Mix Mud will ask the details of your requirements regarding design and the materials.
- The project will then commence.
Why finishing becomes important?
Your exterior finish must be beautiful and there are a number of factors that will affect your options. We, at Mix Mud, are considered the best professional rendering services in Sydney. We consider it our duty to make you are aware of the following factors. However, it is your choice ultimately to how to beautify your home. Some of the most important factors are:
- Existing Substrate – The material that will be under the finishing of your choice is referred to the existing substrate. This becomes particularly important when using a render because the render will have to adhere to this surface and move with it.
- Age of the property – The age of the property will affect the ascetical setting, the substrate and the method of construction. It will also have a bearing on the amount of preparation, repair and ongoing maintenance that is likely to be done to the exterior of your home.
- Your desired colour and finishing effect – Unless you are into a listed property, this is the factor that should carry the most weight. You must ensure that your property is finished in a way that you find attractive and is in keeping with its environment. You don’t want to fall out with the neighbours.
Contact Mix Mud, the provider of the best professional rendering services in Sydney for house rendering services in cement rendering & texture coating for domestic & commercial buildings. Get a Quote Now!